Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Users can visit the company’s website without providing personal information. However, if you want to purchase our products and services, participate in affiliate programs or sign up to the newsletters, you’d have to provide your personal details.
- In rare cases, personal details may include personal contact information and/or information about your company. MediaGroup LLC will use this data to respond to your requests, to provide products and services, to notify about changes and new features.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- MediaGroup LLC automatically receives non-personal information from users’ browsers and records it to the rented servers. It includes IP-address, cookies information and addresses of requested pages. The company can use this information to customize the content and advertisements based on user requests. MediaGroup LLC doesn’t connect non-personal details with personal information received from users directly.
- MediaGroup LCC gets and stores user e-mail addresses from the subscription form to newsletters from WordPress plugins owned by MediaGroup LCC.
Reveal and Disclosure
- MediaGroup LLC can reveal personal information in cases of:
- Having the explicit consent of the user to provide data for specific purposes;
- This is required by authorized bodies (for example, a court);
- It is necessary to ensure the safety of our users or protect the rights and the property of MediaGroup LLC;
- We see that user’s actions violate Terms of Usage and other rules defined for specific products and services.
User ID Tracking
- The company uses Google Analytics to analyze visits and usage. Each authorized user has a unique index (ID) in Google Analytics.
- In order to improve customer service, MediaGroup LLC uses Google Analytics to track the following figures: number of visitors, location of visitors, language, browser, operational system, internet provider, the type of the device visitors use to access our website.
- The company doesn’t reveal details that can help Google to identify the users (for example, name, e-mail address, IP-address, etc.).
- To prevent Google Analytics from collecting data, go to the Opt-out Browser Add-on page and install this extension. Check the Google Analytics documentation to learn more about the installation and removal of the extension.
- MediaGroup LLC uses remarketing through Google Analytics for the corporative ads. It means, that third-party providers (including Google) use different platforms to show our ads to the interested users.
- MediaGroup LLC uses third-party cookies (for example. Google Analytics or DoubleClick) to optimize and customize the ads based on the previous user experience on our website.
- Unfortunately, sending data over the internet can’t be considered as 100% safe. However, MediaGroup LLC protects the privacy and safety of users’ details. Some parts of the website use SSL-encryption for protection of transferred data. Also, we protect personal information from unauthorized access through access control procedures, network firewalls, and other security measures.
- We store your personal information until it is required for procedures described in this Policy and in accordance with the law.
Questions and suggestions